This article explains how to discard drafted changes by restoring the draft to what's live.
It's not uncommon to make changes to a live project. You might be adding or disabling variants or pushing through a hot-fix for some broken code. When you have a few things going on and more than one person in the mix, the project draft can get a little busy.
Perhaps you've lined up some variant changes in the draft, but before they go live, you have to deploy some code changes to fix a broken variant. Use the discard draft feature to clear out all the changes, so you can import just the code you want to deploy.
Steps to discard all drafted changes
- Open the project in the Manager and go to Draft.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of drafted changes.
- Click on the link to Discard all drafted changes.
- You'll be asked to confirm the action. Select DISCARD CHANGES to continue.
- All drafted changes are now gone.