This article explains how to import a Web Editor project into the Manager.
Evolv has two separate tools for experimentation. The Manager is where you configure your project by defining environments and events, creating audience filters, and starting and stopping a project.
The Web Editor is where project variants are created, contexts are set, CSS and JS always-execute code is added and experiments are QA’d.
Importing a Project is adding the variables created in the Editor to the Manager so it can be configured and deployed.
Steps to import a project
- Open the Manager and select Projects in the left column.
- Select the draft version of the experiment you want to import into.
- On the Latest Configuration page, in the Experience column, select the Manage Variables menu
- In the subsequent popup select Import Variables to Draft.
- In the dialog box click Browse Files to navigate to the project file on your desktop.
- Click Import Variables.