This article explains how to use the Web Editor to view active combinations for a live project.
When a project is live, you can view the active combinations in the Web Editor.
The Combinations pallet shows you which combinations are live, allows you to select a combination and see which variants it uses, QA the combination, and generate share links.
Steps to view active combinations in the Web Editor
- Open the Evolv AI Manager and select the appropriate project.
- If you don't have access to the account, have someone send you the exported project file.
- Go to the Live tab, scroll down until you find the Variables section and select EXPORT VARIABLES.
- Open the .YML project file in the Web Editor.
- Go to QA Mode.
- Use your Manager credentials if prompted to log in.
- Wait a few seconds and the active combinations appear below the list of variants.
- When you select a combination from the list, the variant selection changes based on the variants in that combination.
- To preview the combination inside the Web Editor, click on the play button immediately above the list of combinations.
Variants and Combinations work independent of each other. The pallets are highlighted in blue to indicate which section you're using.