This article explains how to use the Web Editor to view active combinations for a live project.
When a project is live, you can view the active combinations in the Web Editor.
See which combinations are live, select a combination to see which variants it uses, QA the combination, and generate share links.
Steps to view active combinations in the Web Editor
- Open the Evolv AI Manager and select the appropriate project.
- If you don't have access to the account, have someone send you the exported project file.
- Go to the Live tab, scroll down until you find the Variables section and select EXPORT VARIABLES.
- Open the .YML project file in the Web Editor.
- Go to QA Mode.
- Use your Manager credentials if prompted to log in.
- Wait a few seconds and the active combinations appear below the list of variants.
- When you select a combination from the list, the variant selection changes based on the variants in that combination.
- To preview the combination inside the Web Editor, click on the play button immediately above the list of combinations.
Variants and Combinations work independent of each other. There is a blue outline to indicate which section you're using.