This article explains how to get help when you need it; find an answer or contact us for support.
When you log into Zendesk, you'll come straight to the Help Center. Use the search box to look for answers to common questions, such as setting up the Evolv snippet or how to use the Manager or Web Editor.
If you can't find what you're looking for or need help from a team member, create a support ticket.
At Evolv, we use Zendesk to manage support requests from our customers and partners. It enables us to collect the necessary information to resolve requests quickly and in a single place where all our experts are available to help.
Once you're logged in to your Zendesk account, you can create and manage requests all in one place where your entire team can keep track and contribute. Quickly check on ticket status and get alerted when there's been an update. There's even a mobile app!
Steps to create a support ticket in Zendesk
- Go to Zendesk and log into your account.
- Click on the Submit a request link in the header on desktop or the menu dropdown on mobile.
- Fill in the form with as much information as possible and press Submit.
- Subject: Describe your request as best you can.
- Experiment URL: If you need help with an active experiment, please include a link to the Manager.
- Priority: Only change this if your request is urgent, such as something is breaking your site.
- Monitor ticket status in Zendesk and respond as required.
- You'll receive email notifications when the ticket is updated, but it's best to reply directly in Zendesk, where you'll see the entire history of the request. There are links in the emails to take you to Zendesk.