Integrate Evolv with Google Analytics to accurately report on performance relative to your business metrics.
Evolv provides out-of-the-box integrations for Google Analytics 3 (via UA property IDs) and Gtag.
Contact Evolv Support to activate the Integrations feature if you don't see it in the Manager.
In this guide:
- Add the Google Analytics integration
- Assign the integration to an environment
Add the Google Analytics integration
- Go to the Integrations page in the Manager and select ADD INTEGRATION.
- Select Adobe Analytics.
- Enter the appropriate keys to map Evolv events to Adobe eVars.
Assign the integration to an environment
Before you can use an integration, you have to add it to an environment.
- Select an existing Environment or create a new one.
- Select the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- Select the integration from the ADD PUBLIC INTEGRATION drop-down and press the SAVE button.