This article explains how to manually update variants in the draft of a project in the Manager.
Table of Contents
Enabling and disabling a variant
- Open the Evolv AI Manager and open your project.
- Go to the Draft tab.
- Select Variables from the side navigation.
- Click on a variable to open the variable information in a side panel.
- Find the variant you want to update and toggle the status to either be enabled or disabled.
- Press the SAVE button at the top of the panel.
Changing the value of a variant
You can change the variant label or it's content/code in the Manager.
Follow the previous steps to open the variable side panel. All variable and variant information can be updated here.