The Project Overview page highlights important information on the overall health of the project.
Cumulative Relative Change from Control
This displays the performance of the live combinations in the project against control over time.
This graph displays 3 values:
- The observed performance - comparing the conversion rate of visitors in any experiment against visitors in the control experience.
- The lower and upper bounds of the expected range of performance. This calculated range will tend to shrink as Evolv has more data to evaluate.
The Bottom Line
This value is the total computed relative change to all conversions as a result of moving the version to live. Unlike “Cumulative Relative Change from Control” this is cumulative across the whole project, taking into account all variant combinations that were ever displayed to visitors, both active and currently inactive.
Unique Visitors and Converted Visitors
This is a health check on the project and highlights:
- Unexpectedly low traffic may indicate an issue with the implementation.
- Traffic spikes that may result in unusual traffic behavior (for example, a different type of visitor generated by an advertising campaign).
- Other data points that can be used to calculate an impact on the revenue of the customer’s business.