This article explains how to monitor events using QA mode in the Web Editor.
There is a sequence of events that occur during every optimization. Custom events are also recorded.
Steps to monitor an event
- Open the Web Editor and select QA Mode from the top-right dropdown.
- Select DEVELOPER TOOLS from below the URL bar and go to the Console.
- Select the variants or combinations you want to test and press the play button to load the page and activate the variants.
- The first event you see is the Confirmation event. This means you have successfully been confirmed into the experiment.
- Custom events will appear when triggered.