"Experience Accelerator" is the way that Evolv implements changes and delivers content to our customers’ pages.
It is great for security-conscious customers because it provides a level of security that can usually only be achieved only through a full-stack solution, but in a way that’s much easier to set up.
In addition, EA uses a hash ring approach which gives consistent combination allocations - removing the need for cookies when the customer is defining the user id. This is great for working with ITP (Intelligent Tracking Prevention) as we have no information stored client-side to be cleared out.
It also improves the performance of the page relative to alternative methods, reducing lag and flickering because it only makes a single response to the server.
Projects are configured and QA’d in exactly the same way as execution plan. The only difference is in the integration code. Context matching, audience filtering, entry pages, and traffic throttling are all still supported.
To get started with Experience accelerator, please read through the following documentation. And don’t hesitate to reach out to Evolv support if you have any questions!
- Experience Accelerator Integration Options: This goes through the options for integrating the snippet and when you’d use them
- Experience accelerator basics: This covers the basics of how to get it hooked up and running on your page. (note this page is titled “asset manager”, which is simply another name for the Experience Accelerator.
- Tech implementation: This is the documentation for our SDK for more advanced development work.
- Debugging: How to troubleshoot common issues once it’s up and running.
- Client integration code: that allows for integration with Google Analytics in particular.
Here is a diagram to describe the timing of events in the Experience Accelerator: