This article explains how to send offline data, including events, to Evolv AI.
There are several situations where Evolv AI needs to be notified about user data or actions (via events) that do not occur on the client.
- A headless eCommerce platform recording conversions on the server
- An email campaign recording who followed links from emails
These situations can require communicating this information directly to Evolv APIs. There are 3 pieces of information required:
- The user id (UID) – this must be consistent with the id used throughout that user’s interactions
- The environment id (ENVID)
- The event the user performed (EVENT)
Send a GET request to the following URL to record an event directly with Evolv.